1. SIA "Sārmi 4" (registered in the Register of Companies of the Republic of Latvia, reg.no.40003464929, legal address: Ganību dambis 30B, Riga, LV-1005, Latvia) (hereinafter - Sārmi 4), is the Data Controller, which complies with the requirements of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation No.2016/679 in Latvia.
Collection and use of personal data
2. Regardless of which country you access Sārmi 4 services, the processing of personal data complies with the Regulation. You are informed that your personal data may also be processed in Latvia on the basis of that country's law.
3. SIA " Sārmi 4" informs you that by providing your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and may be sent a notification/reminder from the website www.leifheit.lv about orders that have been started but not completed.
4You are aware that by using the website www.leifheit.lv, Sārmi 4 Ltd or any third party acting on behalf of www.leifheit.lv may collect and store data that enables it to track and record:
4.1. the total number of visits to the website;
4.2. the number of visitors to each specific website;
4.3. the domain names of the Internet service providers of www.leifheit.lv visitors;
4.4. IP addresses;
4.5. other data for the purpose of administering the systems and for the purpose of monitoring www.leifheit.
Purposes and legal bases for processing personal data
5.Sārmi 4 Ltd. processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Preparation, conclusion and sending of service and distance contracts, invoices
- Ensuring efficient company management processes
-For business planning and analytics
- Recruitment and management
- Application processing
6. Sārmi 4 Ltd. processes personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Performance of a legal obligation imposed by a regulatory enactment
- Legitimate interest
- Conclusion or performance of a contract
- Consent of the data subject
Duration of storage of personal data
7. Sārmi 4 Ltd. stores personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory enactments as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- as long as SIA "Sārmi 4" is able to pursue its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedure established by external regulatory enactments;
- as long as SIA "Sārmi 4" is under a legal obligation to store the data in accordance with regulatory enactments;
- as long as the data subject's consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid, unless there is another lawful basis for processing the data.
8. Cookies are text files that are placed in the browser of the website user's computer in order to improve the functioning of the website. Once stored, cookies allow us to recognise your computer. By revisiting the Sārmi 4 Ltd website and using only the password-accessible sections of the website, cookies allow you to avoid re-entering data.
- to manage sessions and authenticate users;
- to ensure the functionality of the website;
- to obtain statistical data on the website's visitor traffic - number of visitors, time spent on the website;
- to improve the efficiency of the website.
10The legal basis for the processing of personal data within the scope of cookies is the legitimate interest of Sārmi 4 Ltd.
12. Sārmi 4 Ltd. does not link the IP address and e-mail address of a user with data that allows the identification of this user. This means that each user session will be logged, but the user of the website www.leifheit.lv will remain anonymous.
Third party cookies
13. The website of SIA "Sārmi 4" may contain third party cookies, in particular Google Analytics. The Google Analytics tool is provided by Google Inc. (a US company), which has access to the statistical data collected by this tool.
14. The data subject may delete cookies at his or her own discretion (for more information -www.youronlinechoices.com/lv).
15. You can delete any cookies that are already stored on your computer and can set your browser not to allow them to be stored. But in that case, you must manually indicate your preference each time you visit the site, and some services and website features may not work.
Recipients of personal data
16. Sārmi 4 Ltd. may transfer information to third parties in cases provided for by law. Sārmi 4 Ltd may also outsource services in order to ensure that its functions are carried out more efficiently.
17. SIA "Sārmi 4" is entitled to transfer the data collected and stored on the website www.leifheit.lv to other companies for information and statistical purposes. DATA THAT COULD IDENTIFY A PERSON ARE NOT DISCLOSED IN THIS PROCESS AND ARE NOT PASSED ON TO THIRD PARTIES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ORDERS MADE WITH THE PAYMENT METHOD "LEASING" AND WHERE PERSONAL DATA MUST BE VERIFIED.
18Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
19. In order to receive information about the personal data that SIA "Sārmi 4" processes about you, you must submit an application to:
- in writing, by submitting to the office of SIA "Sārmi 4" in Riga, Ganību dambis 30B, LV-1005, presenting an identity document;
20. The data subject has the right to request the erasure of personal data, the restriction of the processing of personal data, to object to the processing of personal data, to request the rectification of personal data in accordance with the Regulation.
21. SIA "Sārmi 4" shall communicate with the data subject using the contact information (telephone number, e-mail address, address) provided by the data subject.
22. If you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been infringed, you may lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
23. If the processing of personal data has been initiated and is carried out in accordance with the data subject's consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw it by sending a revocation to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
24. Withdrawal of consent may not interrupt data processing carried out on the basis of other legal grounds.
25. The User has the right to delete his/her profile by sending a request to that effect to the e-mail address: [email protected]. In this case, the request will be accepted only if it is sent from the same e-mail address as the registered user profile
26. "Sārmi 4" Ltd. has the right to make changes at any time to the information published on the website [email protected]